Wednesday 11 July 2012

Katy Perry: Part Of Me 3D Premiere London 3/9/12

Katy Perry European Premiere

So on Tuesday the 3rd of July 2012 I went to the European Premiere to Katy Perry's new movie 'Katy Perry: Part of Me 3D. Wow It was such a crazy day and I am so glad that I went. Although I wasn't fortunate enough to walk down the PINK carpet I loved being there just viewing what was happening. It was great to see the paparazzi doing what they do best as well as seeing all the different press set up the cameras getting prepared and interviewing the celebrities. Really made me want to be working for the media. The opportunities they get to do are so lucky!

When the guests started to arrive on the carpet it got so busy! Katy Perry was the first to arrive and then came the rest. Connor Maynard, Lauren Goodger, Jessica Wright, Ricky Rayment, Perez Hilton was there just to name a few. It was such a good experience. Maybe I'll be able to walk a red carpet one day.







No comments:

Post a Comment